View From The Top: The Power of the Creator Economy
With more than 50 million creators worldwide including social media influencers, bloggers, and videographers, the creator economy is one of the fastest growing segments of media today. This panel will discuss content marketing and audience development through creator deals. What are successful content strategies and direct-to-consumer offerings that establish regular communications and engage with audiences? What role can creators play in developing and executing on a successful strategy? What does it really mean to “own” your audience?
- David Williams, SVP & GM of Channels, pocket.watch
- Jim Louderback, Editor & Publisher, Inside the Creator Economy
- Sarah Penna, Senior Manager, Creator Partnerships, Patreon
- Linnea Toney, Partner & Manager, Underscore Talent
- David Bloom, Senior Contributor, Forbes