IS THE FUTURE OF STREAMING IN ADVERTISING?
Netflix announced earlier this year that it will be rolling out a new ad-supported streaming package in early 2023, joining the pack of streamers that already offer ad-supported options, which includes Hulu, HBO Max, Paramount+, Discovery+, Peacock and Disney+ (plans for late 2022). This panel of industry leaders will discuss the considerations and strategies around ad-supported offerings. What are the successful elements of an ad-supported offering? Do ad-supported offerings cannibalize ad-free subscribers? Is advertising essential to the future of streaming
- Kristina Shepard, Head of Agency Partnerships & National Brand Team Lead, Roku
- Anjali Midha, Co-Founder & CEO, Diesel Labs
- Julian Franco, SVP of AVOD/Ad-Lite Product Management, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Monique Pintarelli, Chief Revenue Officer, Teads
- Tyler Aquilina, Media Analyst, Variety Intelligence Platform